Prof. Johansson teaching at the MATENER Summer School 2018 in Spain
CARBAT WP leader, Prof. Patrik Johansson from Chalmers University, joined the panel of invited speakers for the Severo Ochoa summer school “Materials for Energy” (MATENER), organized by the ICMAB (Spain) on September 17-20, 2018.
MATENER was intended for last year undergraduate, master and PhD students, interested in the development of materials with energy applications, and offered lectures from international and local scientists, hands on and management activities. The aim of the summer school was to present the design, development and application of new materials for a wide range of energy applications, including topics such as:
- Functional and advanced nanomaterials for a clean and sustainable energy production, conversion, storage and transport
- Materials for energy conversion
- Materials for energy storage
- Materials for energy transport
- Life Cycle Analysis of materials for energy
- Advanced characterization techniques of energy materials
Prof. Johansson talked about “New battery technologies demand new electrolyte concepts”.